Hellooooo all!
My study abroad semester in Rome is coming to a close next week, and I've been hard at work building a brand new site to host Lekker & Liquor. I'll be launching it in about a week, so stay tuned, and I'm REALLY pumped about all the capabilities it has.
Lekker & Liquor started completely by accident and over the past two years has grown into something I'm really proud of and passionate about. The new site has an e-store where I'll be curating some really badass things for your kitchen, and it'll also be the host for my biggest project yet to date: authoring and publishing a series of recipe books. These books will be unlike anything you've ever seen before, and I'm so friggin' excited about them I can hardly type without shaking!
So! I'm off to go continue working feverishly on the new site. Until then, ciao!
Thanks for sharing wonderful article related to Indian liquor :)
ReplyDeleteBest Liquor Store in DC
ReplyDeleteCheapest Liquor Store in DC
Liquor Store near me open now
Liquor Store near me
Liquor Store in DC
to the liquor & beer manufacturers if you havent already learned, for ice freezing distilling, let it fully freeze then let it melt cuz only the pure will melt off, dont use the ice in anything else, just keep pouring into those ice bins & then let it melt again for even more rich concentration, your PHDs will know the point to fully let it melt to get all the pure pure without over melting it that then digs into the water part of the ice, best of guys,
ReplyDelete